Wednesday, May 12, 2010

work

WORK........
What is the essence of working??
What do u wish to get by working so hard?
Is that money?
Maybe many people would answer it that way.
I have different opinion.
Sometimes I worked late or involved in activities that was not my responsibility,
without extra payment.
In the end of finishing that job I felt happy.
So..how do you define your work?

I have two essence of working.

First, working is a media
....... to improve myself
....... to explore what I'm capable of
It's a media for me to get to know myself.
It's a mirror so I can see myself completely.

Second, working is a way to get closer to my creator.
It's a way to thank God for all that He gave to me.

By defining work that way I got a key...
A key to live without regret.
A key to open pandora box named happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment